Dalton Education Scholarship
About the Scholarship
Through its Diversity Initiative, Dalton Education is seeking to bolster the number of educated and credentialed minority individuals in the financial planning field by helping career changers and new-to-the-field professionals attain CFP® certification. Launched in partnership between Dalton Education and the CFP Board Center for Financial Planning, the Dalton Education Scholarship covers the full cost of the CFP® Exam Review course provided by Dalton Education.
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must be registered to take the March 2022 CFP® exam, meet eligibility criteria and successfully complete the application form. Dalton Education will award 10 Dalton Review® scholarships to March 2022 CFP® exam takers on a first-come, first-served basis to qualified applicants.
about the course
The Dalton Review® includes:
- Pre-study workbook and lectures
- 36 hours of live targeted review instruction
- 2,500-question test bank
- Predictive assessments
- 6 simulated exams
- Must be registered for the March 2022 CFP® exam at the time the scholarship application is submitted
- Must not be already enrolled in a CFP® exam review course offered by Dalton Education
- Must be a U.S. resident
- Must be from an underrepresented population within the financial planning profession in terms of gender, race or ethnicity, AND/OR a military veteran or a spouse of a military veteran
- Must confirm to not have received any other CFP® exam review course reimbursement
- Must pass a background check conducted by CFP Board
Applications will only be accepted through the application form below. Please do not attempt to submit application materials via mail, fax or email. When submitting application materials, please pay close attention to what is required.
Following the application review, awards will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis to applicants who meet the eligibility requirements and successfully complete the application. After receiving the award, recipients will be provided with instructions for enrolling in the review course at no cost.
The next application window will open in 2022.